Getting into shape doesn’t take a time consuming overhaul of your life. In fact, it’s the opposite. Little changes made consistently are much less painful and take less effort. Plus they work!
If you’ve been working out and eating right but can’t seem to get rid of stubborn fat, or change your shape, or just feel that the whole process of fitness is really complicated and you don’t know where to start or what the right way is…
I can help change that. I’ve spent the last few years helping people all over the world transform their lives both inside and out and stop the madness in reaching their health goals.
How? By doing two things:
- We figure out little changes we can make in your current lifestyle that make the biggest difference and focus on perfecting those. We want to move the big boulders instead of sifting through the little pebbles.
- We personalize your training and nutrition regimen to fit your wants, needs and life. If it doesn’t fit your life or isn’t something you’re willing to do, then we figure out the best approach for you.
My goal is simple – To help make your fitness and life easier, not more complicated. Health is truly life changing. If you don’t believe me, check out my Before and After pics to see my own transformation and read what my clients have to say.
How Do I Help?
- I take the guesswork out of the equation so you have direction. I tell you exactly what to do and what NOT to do. You’ll have a plan laid out for you that includes details down to the reps and weights so you don’t have to wander the gym. No more figuring it out on your own.
- I save you time and money in the long run. There’s a lot of noise and misleading information out there that can contribute to fitness and health ADD. I’ve already done the research and weeded through all of this so you don’t have to.
- I eliminate stress and frustration. If you want to simplify your fitness, that’s what I’m here for. I want you to worry less about food and your workouts so that you can start living your life again.
- I give you time to do other things like live life. Efficient workouts don’t take hours of your time. You’ve got other things to do so I put together programs with resistance training for muscle and cardio to get your heart rate up for endurance and health benefits.
What Do You Get With Online Coaching?
Online coaching might be a new concept for you, but it has a lot of great benefits over traditional in-person training.
- There are no schedules to coordinate. You’re busy and have time commitments. Your training plans are delivered to you, and you workout at a time that works for you. You don’t have to hope that I have an opening at the only hour you have free in the evening.
- It saves you money over in person training. For less than the price of three face-to-face training sessions, you get a month’s worth of workouts.
- Online coaching lays out a program for you to follow and make the most efficient use of your time. No more wandering the gym not knowing how to put a plan together. It includes a customized training program tailored specifically for your goals, body, current lifestyle, and personal preferences so you can actually look forward to your workouts instead of dreading them.
- Weekly check ins keep you honest about progress as well as give you someone to celebrate your hard work and success with! You get the benefit of accountability and support as you work toward reaching your goals.
- Nutrition coaching includes a personalized nutrition plan based on your body, lifestyle, and personal preferences. This allows you to eat your favorite foods while making progress at the same time. It includes a breakdown of your estimated calorie, carb, fat, and protein targets along with weekly habit goals to make small and sustainable changes to your eating.
This Isn’t for Everyone
I work with both competitive clients preparing for fitness and bodybuilding competitions as well as those of us just wanting to look better in and out of our clothes. Unfortunately, I don’t take on everyone as a client since I can’t be all things to everyone. No coach can.
My coaching program is for you if you:
- Are not a complete beginner to strength training. If you know the basics and have spent even minimal time in the gym, then you’re good. If not, I would actually recommend that you see a local personal trainer for a few months first to master the basics and make sure form is correct.
- Have access to basic equipment like dumbbells and/or barbells (whether it’s in a gym or at home).
- Have the commitment, mindset, and dedication to work to improve yourself and are willing and ready for change.
How This Is Different?
This program is not a quick fix. You still have to put in work, follow the program, and be consistent. If you can do that, you will get results. I only want you to join if you are 100% committed and dedicated in making a change in your life and not just looking for the next program to jump to.
You don’t need all of the answers. You just have to be willing to try. You have to be ready for obstacles because they will try to stop you from reaching your goals, but it’s your job to speak up and work with me to work to remove those obstacles. This program is not for those who are stuck in their ways of doing things. You must have an open mind because some of the things I teach you are unconventional. The truth is tough sometimes, so you have to be ready for it.
Are You Ready?
Let’s do it! As I mentioned earlier, I don’t just take on anyone and everyone. I also limit the number of people I take on as clients so that everyone gets the personalized attention they need and deserve. For this reason, I don’t just put up a JOIN NOW button and have people sign up.
If you’re ready to change your life, then fill out the short form below and we can see if we’d be a great fit. If you’re still dreaming, you can read more about why you should work with me.