Today was like Christmas came early at the Quest Household! I got home and waiting for me in the mailbox was the latest issue of Clean Eating. Right on the cover is the most delish looking recipe with shrimp and beef tenderloin all rolled into one. I don’t even need to crack open the magazine to know what I’m going to be trying this weekend. I’ll definitely let you know the results. I can’t stop staring at the cover.
As if that weren’t enough joy for one evening, I also got my monthly Klutch Club box. Now I know I’ve mentioned on here before how much I love Klutch but really… I beyond love Klutch. Every month they never cease to amaze me what they come up with. Some of the products I’ve heard about but never tried, a few I’ve tried before, but there are tons that I’d never heard of.
Here a few of the reasons that I love my boxes:
- I actually got a personal, handwritten note from the owner in my Klutch box a month ago. That doesn’t happen with most companies nowadays. The personal touch really stood out to me that she took the time to do this.
- Every month they have a survey where I get to provide feedback on each of the items in that month’s box. Not just a rating, but they want to know in words what my opinion is and they use the comments to make changes based on what we think and want.
- All the products in the box are full sized! In other “box of the month” clubs, the products were samples to try out. These are full sized products. For example, 8 oz of body butter, protein bars, all natural soda.
- Not only do you get the product to try out, you also get a bunch of coupons to buy more of what you love at a discount. I’ve used several of these coupons to buy things like Gnu Bars, vitamins, and other products. There are also discounts and offers on the Klutch site each month.
- They have a variety of health and fitness related products. This month had body butter, shampoo and conditioner, coconut curry rice, an online workout membership to a fitness site, laundry detergent that is natural and berry-based. There were a whole bunch more too. So you obviously get a whole variety – not just fitness stuff or things to eat.
They’ve been busy adding some new features to the program. There’s now a men’s box if you’re of the male persuasion. I can’t vouch for that one personally but if it’s anything like the girl version you can’t lose. They’ve also added a rewards program and a few other perks like an option to auto-renew your membership. This one came in handy because I didn’t realize I’d gotten my last box a couple months ago and I almost missed the next box. No more since I jumped on the auto-renewal band wagon.
As you can tell, I get pretty excited. There’s a downside though. They send an email telling you your box is on the way. The wait from the time of the email until the Fed Ex guy brings it can seem like an eternity when you’re wondering what goodies are awaiting inside. The suspense is horrible. If you’re looking for a great holiday gift for the health nut in your life, consider a Klutch Box.