Today’s the big day The Kid returns from her vacation! I can barely contain my excitement. It seems like forever since I’ve seen her. This was the first year that she’s had a cell phone so we’ve been able to text the entire time. That helped me keep up with the adventures she was having and see pictures in near real time.
I’ve been busy here this week with lots of stuff going on here at Accidental Fitness Quest. The first ever Monthly Challenge started today. If you’re looking for a way to build healthy habits and push yourself with workouts, this is for you. Here’s what else happened this week:
- I worked on lending a helping hand in the Even Happier Quest. Did you get to help anyone out this week?
- I gave you 8 ways that I use to help me push through a workout
- I fell in love with Greek yogurt and found other ways to eat it instead using a spoon
- I took a foodie cooking class and crossed the accomplishment off my Quest List
- I realized three might really be a magic number
The month is off to a great start. I’m looking forward to reading about the next task to tackle for July in the Happiness Project. Stay tuned tomorrow to see what it is.