It’s always interesting to see which recipes are the most pinned from this site on Pinterest. If you’re wondering, it looks like it’s the Summer Cucumber Watermelon Salad that wins the contest there. I love that a colorful fruit and veggie salad wins out over all of the mugcakes, cookies, and main dishes. That salad is pretty, simple and tastes great. it shows that you don’t need fancy to be popular.
The other day I was poking around in my site stats because I wanted to see which pages were your favorites from searches and visits to my site. It was interesting to see what you guys like. You definitely have broad interests and have a little bit of everything in your faves. Here are the Top Five pages in order of hits.
- Buy Once, Cook Once, Eat Many Times – I refer to this one often when I work with clients because it has some great tips on batch cooking. Meal prep and cooking a bunch of proteins all at once can really save time during the week. If you don’t do it, I really recommend that you give it a try. My favorite tip is slightly undercooking the burgers and steaks so that they are perfectly done when you reheat them.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Mugcake Perfection – It’s got chocolate. It’s got peanut butter. It’s a mugcake. Nothing more to be said here.
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Cookies – I’m glad that a pumpkin spice recipe hit the top 5 given that we’re in the midst of Pumpkin Spice Season. I have a bunch of PS recipes, but the cookies made it onto the list.
- Clean Chimichurri – I love a good spicy chimichurri to add flavor to salads, steaks, burgers, and more. This one is great because it’s got flavor but doesn’t have a ton of fat and calories like some chimis can have.
- 19 Uses for Coconut Oil – Seriously, have you tried coconut oil for things other than just eating? This stuff is like present day snake oil. It cures all or so they say. I love the unrefined stuff because it has coconut flavor when you spread it on graham crackers. Hey, I may use it for other things but it doesn’t hurt that it tastes good.
Very nice variety, guys! You can batch cook your meats, spread them with chimichurri, have pumpkin spice cookies and choco-PB mugcake for dessert. Then you can work some magic with your coconut oil. As always, thank you for your many many visits, the pins, and the shares.
I have such fun whipping things up in the kitchen for you and hope you enjoy the craziness as much as I do. If you have any special requests or questions, feel free to let me know. 🙂